Spain’s Continental Wealth Management now closed
Have you just been notified of the closure of Continental Wealth Management (CWM)?
Continental Wealth Management, an Alicante, Spain-based advisory firm which was known for helping British expatriates, has closed suddenly, leaving hundreds of investors stranded.
The news, which broke recently following the company’s closure on 29 September 2017 and which is continuing to unfold, may affected as many as 900 clients, sources say.
The company’s website, www.continentalwealthmanagement.com, is no longer in operation, its phone appears to be off the hook, and the closure has been reported on a number of blogs and websites, including that of Pension Life, a pension fraud victims’ campaign organisation.
Blenheim Global Assets has already received client requests asking for help. If you are currently holding a QROPS, SIPP, retirement scheme, investment plan, investment bond or insurance product, from the likes of Old Mutual International and you have just received the upsetting news of the closing of Continental Wealth Management (CWM). Blenheim Global Assets can be here to help and simply take over management of your plan with no transfer costs to switch to working with Blenheim Global Assets and shed light on your situation.
Why transfer to Blenheim Global Assets?
- Reduced management cost – the costs associated with working Blenheim Global Assets are likely to be much lower than they have been with Continental Wealth Management (CWM) as rather than working on a ‘commission’ basis, Blenheim Global Assets operates on a low cost transparent ‘fee’ based model of advice.
- Existing investment funds & structure – we can analyse and provide advice on your existing holdings to look to transition and resolve any existing problems and issues.
- Global reach – regulated throughout Europe we are not restricted to carry on providing ongoing service if a client changes country.
- Quarterly review service – we review all our client portfolio every 3 months.
- No initial charges on fund placements.
- Access to ‘clean’ share funds.
- Access to European regulated advisers.
- Transition pension or investment over to a low cost investment platform.
How do I transfer my policy?
To move your policy, get started and speak to an adviser today – click on ‘Become A Client’ below. The adviser will take you through the simple transfer procedure and explain your options.