Pensions & Retirement Planning
You may want to work until your last breath. Or you may desire to retire much earlier. All it takes is a plan. Putting it off until tomorrow, will simply delay the inevitable. Remember, it is better to do something than nothing at all. Give yourself the best chance to have a secure future by making plans now.
At Blenheim Global Assets, our experts can help you achieve your financial goals and ambitions. Once you have clear focus, we will recommend fixed steps for you to meet these goals. We take away the worry and confusion, helping you with every decision you have to make when building your pension fund and structuring your investments to maximise your retirement income for life.
Have a plan
What target fund do you require at retirement?
When and where would you like to retire?
What income would you like and what income would you need?
Between now and retirement, it is important to manage your finances and budget in line with your long term retirement plan. Bonuses and surplus income can all make a massive difference to your savings pot over the long term.
Blenheim Global Assets will:
- Assess any current pension or savings plans you may have.
- Determine your retirement and future goals, plans and ambitions.
- Combine your financial position to your future and financial ambitions
- Review your investments to ensure growth targets are met.
- Review legislation to be confident changes won’t affect your plans.
- Review life changes to keep you on track for your dream retirement.
When you retire, our focus shifts to ensuring you maximise the income you can enjoy, and that you secure your assets for your lifetime and for your beneficiaries.
The advisers at Blenheim Global Assets have years of experience in the financial services sector and, particularly, when it comes to retirement planning. No other brokerage can better the advice that we will offer you. When you plan with us regarding what to do with your pension, you know that you will be saving yourself time, money and worry.
It means your UK pension can be transferred to a recognised HM Revenue Customs (HMRC) jurisdiction offshore, giving benefits often unavailable to UK-based retirement savers.
The benefits of ROPS include diversification, tax advantages, currency and investment flexibility, and etc. ROPS require very specialist advice; at Blenheim Global Assets we are qualified to offer that advice. Our retirement specialists literally handpick the most suitable ROPS on a client-by-client basis. Depending on the value and type of pension you have in the UK, ROPS may or may not be the best solution for you. Please contact one of our Pension Specialists to discuss this without charge or obligation.
What a ROP can do for you
- A lump sum of up to 25% can be withdrawn
- Easily pass on wealth to any beneficiary
- Flexible income draw-down rules
- Greater investment flexibility
- Avoid currency exchange rate fluctuations
- Transparent charges
- Consolidate multiple pensions into one easy to manage scheme
- No Lifetime Allowance (LTA) charge
Self-Invested Personal Pensions (SIPPs) are best suited to investors who want greater control over their wealth and financial assets.
SIPPs are pensions that hold investments until you retire and start to draw a retirement income. They work in a similar way to a standard personal pension but the main difference is that, with a SIPP, you have more flexibility to choose your investments.
What a SIPP can do for you
- 100% Control and wide choice of risk appropriate investments.
- You can consolidate multiple pension schemes.
- Flexi Access from age 55 or GAD rates.
- Pension Commencement Lumpsum (PCLS) a guaranteed 25%.
- Approved by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC).
They are ideal for UK citizens who live elsewhere and who want to retire, at some point, in the UK.
You can pay into QNUPS with cash, assets and even a residential property. Your pension fund suddenly becomes a dynamic asset that can be made use of in so many ways.
You can even withdraw a lump sum and still invest. You can’t do that with a ROPS. You can keep paying into the QNUPS and withdraw a regular income after retirement. This means that you can keep on working for as long as you want, or not. There are no employment rules preventing you from contributing to the pension scheme.
What a QNUPS can do for you
- You don’t need to be employed to make contributions
- No capital gains tax
- No capital gains tax
- No lifetime limits on fund size
- No investment restrictions: you can invest, or withdraw, in any currency
- Possible exemption from UK inheritance tax
- Contributions can be made from any source, not just income
- Additional benefit of local tax efficiencies.
Blenheim Global Assets would be pleased to offer impartial advice with a full explanation of the potential benefits and a structure appropriate to your needs.