Whatever reason you have for becoming an expatriate or international investor, this report is essential reading to ensure that you do not waste the massive financial opportunity available to you now that you live abroad.
- Life as an expatriate
- Giving you the ultimate investment freedom
- The benefits of open architecture
- The investment that changes with your life
- A choice of assets & currencies
- Understanding financial goals, personal circumstances and investment opportunities
- Increasing returns from your expatriate investments
- Estate planning
- How to get the help and advice you need
As an expatriate or international investor, there are fundamental questions you may want to ask yourself when it comes to your personal finances – Empower Your Money!